Digital and Web-Based Marketing Services
Your website is your one-stop-shop for information and engagement. A well designed and organized website will influence visitors to take specific actions, which will maximize conversions and turn prospects into buyers and buyers into loyalists. Other digital assets such as blogs, social media, mobile optimization, email marketing, and SEO can integrate with your website to boost your success. A robust website combined with an effective digital marketing strategy will increase traffic, engagement, and trust. See our latest aspirers.
Before implementing the core components of a digital marketing plan, we must determine the key business objectives for your website and digital marketing strategy. Once a direction is determined for each objective, the development of the website, digital marketing, and social media services may begin.
Some of the questions we will discuss include:
- What is the focus of the website? Will the website be the only focus of the project? Or will other digital marketing strategies be used, such as blogs, social media, email marketing, paid search, or social advertising?
- What is the type of website? Will the website be a pure information site with an “About Us” section, a Contact Us form, and some kind of resource center with text, images, and videos? Or do you also want some kind of user engagement, such as blogging or sharing on social networks?
- What are the goals of the website? What is the main marketing message to customers?
- Who are your ideal customers? What do they want? What is their preferred method to consume and receive information about your company, i.e. your website, via email, on social sites?
- Who are your top competitors? What are your top competitors doing right? How can your company do better?
- Will social media be part of the website? Will the website launch with integrated social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn? Will the website have a blog? If so, will it be B2C, B2B, or both?
- Does the website need any special features or technology? Will the website have a login or registration feature for user accounts or membership content? Will you sell digital or tangible products through the website (via PayPal?)
Your website is your one-stop-shop for company information and customer engagement. It needs to be created with a high quality design, first-class functionality, easy navigation, and clear call-to-actions. WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) for creating a first-class website with the latest features and technologies.
The website we will help you build includes the following services:
- Configure domain, web hosting, and WordPress install with a reputable web hosting provider.
- Install a premium WordPress theme with a high quality design and UX, chosen by you.
- Setup content and featured images for all pages and posts, primary navigation menus, and a Contact Us email form.
- Install popular plugins for design and productivity, security, and search engine optimization.
- Create a blog and optimize with engaging and shareable content , and configure all categories and tags.
- Optimize page elements to ensure responsiveness with mobile devices, and seamless transition from computer to tablet/phone.
- Provide basic copywriting for page and post titles, descriptions, and about section.
- Provide basic graphic design for image sizing and cropping, the home page slider, and a custom favicon.
- Integrate social sharing on pages and posts and configure headlines, descriptions, and thumbnails.
- Integrate Facebook like box, Twitter stream, YouTube videos, Flickr photos on pages and posts.
- Submit website to major search engines, configure SEO plugins, and create a Google Map for your location.
- Integrate Google Analytics to track what visitors are interested in, which keywords drive the most traffic to the website, and more.
- Integrate existing branded social media sites and email sign up forms for your email marketing platform (if applicable.)
- Provide training on maintenance and updating, as well as best practices for keeping your website fresh with content.
Social media sites controlled by a company or organization play a key role in connecting, engaging, and influencing potential and existing users. A social media site can engage users to generate relevant and targeted traffic to your site, provide real-time support with customers, create buzz on a new product or resource, and be a resource on industry topics to improve customers’ lives.
Below are some social media services we can assist you with:
- Determine the social media sites to launch: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Design cover photos, backgrounds, and profile photos, and construct company summaries.
- Configure settings for all social media sites according to client’s desire.
- Setup and configure the selected social media management monitoring tools.
- Create a library of content to use in your social posts and process workflows for the account.
- Research reputable online dealers to purchase packages of followers and subscribers.
- Provide best practices for using and optimizing social sites.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engines like Google and Yahoo/Bing. Implementing certain strategies will circulate your brand through the web rapidly and attract more people. Optimizing your website to achieve a higher page placement and ranking on Google is a critical step in driving qualified traffic and leads to your website and building your brand awareness.
Below are some SEO strategies we can assist you with to help drive traffic to your new website:
Basic SEO Strategies:
- Implement webmaster tools from Google and Bing.
- Generate XML sitemaps for pages and posts and add to the Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Ensure you have META title and descriptions tags on your home page with keyword-infused copy.
- Create unique descriptions on each page and post.
- Create list of high-value keywords relevant to the industry you work in, and add to website copy.
- Add keyword-infused, short company bio on footer of your website.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tags, H1/H2/H3 tags, and internal linking.
- Ensure all important photos have 5-10 words on their ALT-Text
- Enhance your 404 Error Page and integrate it into your website’s theme and provide a link back home.
- Utilize Blog tags and categories in all Blog posts and client works, and add tag cloud to sidebars.
- Ensure all WordPress pages and posts have a featured image associated for better social sharing.
Advanced SEO Strategies:
- Create a Google+ Page about your company or brand and integrate into your website.
- Create a Google Map for your business location and place it on your website.
- Integrate Google Analytics into your website for tracking user behavior and trends.
- Create a Google Business/Local Page for your business (if applicable)
- Write a press release about a major product/service release, company milestone, or special event.
- Consider launching a Wikipedia article for your company with photo.
In today’s marketing world, we are constantly seeing new web technologies, online strategies, and digital marketing trends being introduced. And that is in addition to the many strategies that already exist in the marketplace. We can provide best practices in how to use these new strategies and tools to help drive traffic to your web and social media sites, as well as increasing your digital brand presence.
We provide best practices for the following digital marketing assets:
- Maintain your website and keep it fresh with shareable and engaging content and media.
- Create, configure, style, brand, and market your YouTube channel and use videos from your channel on your website.
- Utilizing SEO strategies to drive traffic to your website for increasing your visibility on leading search engines.
- Set up Google Analytics to track visitors traffic and behavior trends to reveal key data about your campaigns and audience.
- Enhance imagery and style to create a consistent look and feel for your brand throughout all your digital assets.
- Utilize email marketing to build stronger relationships with your customers.
- Dive into the concept of social media marketing and how it plays a key role in digital marketing strategy.
- Create, configure, style, and brand a Facebook page to use for connecting, engaging, and influencing your audience.
- Set up a LinkedIn profile to use for building professional connections with individuals working in similar industries.
- Utilize the micro-blogging tool Twitter for real-time communication with your audience.
- Turn your blog into an informal communication platform for your brand to connect to your audience on a more personal level.
- Ensure your website looks and behaves the same on mobile devices for your on-the-go customers who need to stay connected.
- Design your landing page to be visually appealing and simple to use, with a clear call-to-action easy for your users to recognize.
- Utilize advanced SEO, such as a verified Google+ account and structured data tags, to acquire a Knowledge Graph from Google.
- Create, configure, style, and brand a Google+ page to use for connecting, engaging, and sharing with your audience.
- Integrate social media management tools to publish content, target messages, and engage with key influencers.
- Set up pay-per-click campaigns and create text ads and rich media ads to place on search engines, websites, and social sites.
Utilize advanced security, daily malware scans, SSL certificates, and paid plugins to increase security on your WordPress website.